Care for your jewelry
Questions about if the gold chains can get wet are recurrent both in our pop-up store, in social media or via email. Learn more tips and recommendations to care your jewelry and keep your necklaces, bracelets, rings, or earrings from Decenarios Cool.
We choose the best materials to make our jewelry. We select high quality beads and metals, especially great gold-filled chains, that even can be wet, we recommend to follow the next rules, to extend your jewelry life and appearance:
- Avoid the contact with chemicals, makeup, perfumes or colognes. Make sure your skin is dry before putting on the jewelry.
- Remove your jewelry to enjoy the pool, beach and sand.Chlorine, salt and sand can damage your jewelry.
- Avoid playing sports or swimming with your jewelry. Sweat and chlorine can speed up the jewelry's oxidation process. If you practice contact sports, be aware that can result in broken jewelry.
- Wash your jewelry with water and gentle soup, and better if you can use a toothbrush. Rinse and dry, before storing your jewelry.
- Keep your jewelry always dry and clean so you can enjoy it for a long time.
Follow us in social media, or send your questions about care anytime. Read our blog to be aware of any update.